Thursday, February 4, 2016

Throwback Thursday: Ballerina in the Hall

Facebook Memories make me happy. Every day I look forward to getting that reminder of a moment from the past that may have forgotten. 

Sometimes they are big moments - like anniversaries or holidays or milestones - but it's the little moments that pop up that make me the happiest. Moments like this day from 2010.


I had just gotten a new SLR camera and wanted to try it out. 

My oldest had just gotten a brand new ballet outfit and wanted to dance for us.

And littlest...well...she just wanted to be there. 









I'm so grateful to have been reminded of this moment in time. That they didn't just become photos lost in the memory storage on my computer. 

Way to go Facebook...


1 comment:

  1. I love that feature too. And these photos are the cutest. Time just goes, goes, goes... it good to be reminded of little, happy moments like this. :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis